JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

65 Day Journey

Day 55


WOW!
Time is flying by!
I cannot believe we are almost through this year.
That Christmas is four days away.
And I'm packing and stuffing the days full of activities to squeeze everything in.
Sometimes I just wish we had more time in a day.
But....
Would we waste it or sleep it away?
Maybe the 24 hours we have truly is just enough.
It just slips by so very quickly.

Today I over slept so I was on the run from the time I got up this morning.
I haven't over slept in a long time.
All I can say I must have been tried.
I went to bed early last evening. Didn't even finish putting up my blogs.
Then I over sleep.

I got to work on time though!
Praise the Lord!
All my ladies showed up too,
Plus I had two new clients.
A hair cut and a set.
I so love my work.
I feel so blessed to be able to care for their beauty needs in hair care.

Then headed over to John's and did a little house keeping and cooking.

The highlight of the day was coming home and finding my dear friend Sally had been cleaning my home making it spit spot!
I am truly blessed!

We went out with my dear friend Mary over to her sisters home house.
What fun!
We bought all kinds of yummies!
Jams, pies, noodles, soups.
Oh what a wonderful little treat this was.

The I come home and find a box on my patio from Omaha meats.
My sisters for Christmas blessed us with Omaha meats.
Yummy!
I guess I will be needing that gym for sure.


Now I'm washing clothes because I dripped jam on my coat.
I will need it for tomorrow evening.
So had no choice but to wash tonight.

NKJV

John 1:14

And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

Devotional Card

Lord, grant us the determination to overcome all obstacles in our discovery of your love.

Acts 10:35

"But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, accepted with him."



Will you be doing any traveling this week to see loved ones?


No comments: