JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, December 30, 2011

65 Day Journey

Day 64


The last Friday of the year!
It was relatively quite in the salon today.
I did four shampoo sets and two hair cuts.
Next week should be a full busy week if all appointments hold.
Which would be a great start to the New Year!

Came home and Sally and I visited a bit.
She and Carol went out for a bit.
I was so happy to see her get out.
She has been such a huge blessing to me.
But...
I know she needs to get out.
I'm sure she had a bit of cabin fever.

I went over for tea at Pat's house.
It was a lovely time.
The best part was having tea in fine bone china.
Somehow that tea seemed to taste so much better.
It was a lovely afternoon.

It has rained all day today.
For the most part it has been a very dry December.
Cold but dry!

Wonder what the New Year will hold....


NKJV

Psalm 5:8

Lead me, O Lord, in Your righteousness because of my enemies; Make Your way straight before my face.


Devotional Card

Dear Lord, as we rely on you for our security, may we live so we can help some others find the security they need.

Proverbs 1:33

"Whoso hearkeneth unto me shall swell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil."

Are you Looking forward to the New Year?



No comments: