JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, December 3, 2011

65 Day Journey


Day 37


Saturday has come and went.
WOW!
My day went way to fast!

Early morning to head out to the dentist this morning.
I had them take some x-rays of my teeth that have been bothering me.
OUCH!
DOUBLE OUCH!

The one that is seriously bothering me needs a root canal.
GREAT!
I'm looking at a 1000.
So to the prayer closet I go.
I just don't have that kind of money at all.
But needs to be done.
In a great deal of pain.
They gave me Motrin 800.
But the gums are healing well.
So I am able to start wearing my flipper tooth again.
Maybe February he said I could look forward to possibly having the implant started or put in..
Maybe in time for my birthday!
That would be wonderful.

Home to start digging in the garage for Christmas decorations.
I put up our little tree.
Some ornament's.
It looks a bit festive now.
Hubby wanted some twinkling lights going on.
Well...
He has them
NOW!
I will be putting up a post on my decorations.
I still have lot more I want to put up.
Not sure though as the house is small and have lots of people coming.

Shining Star
So may have to down size my Christmas decorations this year.

Was out a bit today.
Stopped by to see John and check on him.
He is doing great!
Did a bit of housekeeping.
They have already started cutting the hours.
Bummer!

Stopped in at Dollar Tree today and picked up some bags for my Adopt - A - Grandparent Christmas project.
I will start putting those together soon as well.

I also stopped back over at Jo Ann's and looked at some more fabric.
Picked up the makings for another blanket.
I got it started tonight;

Started Blanket
I didn't get it finished though.

When I got my prescription filled today I picked up quite a few Christmas presents.
My goal to be done by next week may happen.
That would be so wonderful.
There are a few people I have no clue what to get though.
So,,,,
Maybe not!

It is very chilly this evening.
Says we are 36 degrees. I think we have been that all day today.
It was gray and over cast.
So wish the sun would at least break out and play peek-a-boo.

My two older daughters really need lots of prayers.
They are living together and already two days into it and they are fuming with one another.
I know this isn't easy for either of them.
They are both coming from two different places and life styles.
I think this will help them both grow as a person as well as give them compassion for others in this position.
But they need to see this will benefit them both and help them raise above their circumstances if they will just let each other be who they are.
I'm believing for balance and harmony in this home with all those children as well.
There is a total of eight children living in this home as well.
They each have four.
God be with them!
Thank you for the continued prayers in this area as it is greatly needed.
Thank you!

Having so much fun just opening the bible and letting the Lord just guide me to where He wants to share in scripture I thought I would continue with that.
So lets see what He has to say to us this evening.

NKJV


Joel 2:21

Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice, For the Lord has done marvelous things!



Devotional Card

Lord, help us to speak to others in a way that will help them see you.

Luke 1:37

"For with God nothing shall be impossible."



Do you have dental coverage? Or do you have to pay out of pocket?

No comments: