JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thankful Thursday~

Here we are on Thankful Thursday!
Isn't it wonderful to be able to make a list and share all the many blessing that you are thankful for?
Come and join the fun with Tara over at Undeserving Grace.
See what others are thankful for.
I know I'm very excited to share the wonders of the Lord through my thankful list
***********************************************************************************


  1. For being able to pray with and stand in the gap for those who need the Lords touch
  2. For heat
  3. Windshield wipers
  4. The hope I have in the Lord
  5. New hair color
  6. Being able to order a blog2prin book at a discount. As I make my blog into a book for my oldest grandson.
  7. For the caregivers over at Parkview and at all care facilities and the work you each do to make the lives better that live there.
  8. Christmas music and Christmas movies
  9. Surprises gifts of thanks
  10. Hot soup
  11. Pretty gift wrap
  12. Early Christmas cards from friends
  13. Long sleeve shirts and sweaters to stay warm
  14. CK's kisses
  15. The Lords word and promises




What gifts are you thankful for today?





No comments: