JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, December 1, 2011

65 Day Journey




Day 35


Today was interesting.
Hubby and I went for a drive up to Springdale.
I love getting my horseradish up there.
They have the best homemade horseradish ever.
So I had an early lunch and purchased my horseradish.
We then headed home.

Where I went my separate way and he his.
I went and picked up some more Christmas presents.
The list is dwindling down.
Still have a bit more to get.
I'm hoping by no later than next weekend to have it complete.
I also picked up some of the first signs of Christmas for our home.


Kitty Watching The First Signs Of Christmas

Then made SOS with the last of the turkey.
Took some over to John.
So everyone is full of turkey and we wont be seeing any of that bird for awhile.

Hubby decided tonight to play some old music.
That was kind of fun!
So we did a little dancing in the living room.

It is pretty cold here.
The high today was only 44 according to my phone.
Yikes!
Dropping below freezing at night.
Pretty cold!


You see my heart tonight is heavy and sad.
My daughters where to move into their new home today.
That didn't happen for whatever reason.
I feel so helpless so far away.
So please pray for them.
Thank you!


So tonight I thought I would do something different with the Scripture.
I thought I would open the book to where ever the Lord leads and whatever it is.
Well that is what I'm putting on the blog this evening.


NKJV

Psalm 71: 1-3

You O Lord, I put my trust; Let me never be put to shame. Deliver me in Your righteousness, and cause me to escape; Incline Your ear to me, and save me. Be my strong refuge, To which I may resort continually; You have given the commandment to save me. For You are my rock and my fortress.


Devotional Card

Dear Father, teach me to give priority to the eternal values which make worth living.

1 John 2:25

"This is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life."


Do you still have a lot of Christmas shopping to do?

No comments: