JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, November 12, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~ Day 262

This wonderful little bench is at my girlfriends house in Sacrament where I stay when i visit.
I love going out in her back yard.
It is covered with many plants.
Lots of fun and unusual items floating around. from days gone by.
This bench wasn't always a bench.
This was her sand box when  she was a small child that her dad had made for her.
It is has followed her all her life.
Holding many a little girl secrets and tales.
I love that she had this old sand box turned bench.
I wonder what play stories it could tell if it could talk.

Sand Box Bench


Have you old family treasures from childhood turned into something you enjoy today?


1 comment:

betty said...

That is the neatest bench and that it came from a sandbox from your friend's growing up days, how very special!!

have a good weekend!

betty