JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~ Day 259

Fall colors
In full bloom
Each pot
Of color
Full of the Fall flower 
 The mum

~Beth~



Full Color Of Fall Mums


Do you like have pots of mums in your Fall garden?

1 comment:

Rainbow said...

Bethe
this is beautiful I love mums. Thank you for sharing.

Blessings
Rainbow