JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, November 14, 2011

65 Day Journey

Day 18

It seems this day is buzzing by so quickly!
This Monday has been very full and busy.

This morning was a trip to the vets for my beautiful CK girl.
Her report was she is losing to much weight.
Keep watch on her.
She is stubborn and full of fight!
Love hearing that!
She goes about every three to four weeks for her visit.
The gals there treat both her and I like royalty.

Love it!
Love it!

Then off to Vancouver, Washington for some hair appointments today.
It is always lovely to see friends and make some extra cash.
It was pouring down rain on the way over.
It is suppose to rain all week and by Friday the snow levels are to drop down to 1000 ft. then to 500 by Saturday.
Looks like we will be having some early Winter snow on the valley floor here.
Not to excited!
But the first snow is always so lovely and refreshing.

After work in Vancouver headed back to Portland to care for John.
My work with him today was light.
Got all of his cancer treatment stuff set up in the bathroom for tomorrow after the doctors.
Picked up, changed bedding, and brought his laundry home to wash.

Busy busy!

Then off to lunch with my friend Mary!
What a,lovely time it was.
Cesar salad with broccoli soup, topped off with a brownie bit.

Now awaiting to pick up hubby from airport from his weekend trip.
We will head to dinner when he gets off the plane.
WOW!
I'm eating out a lot.
SWEET!

I also went over to coastal and picked up the oil for our boots.
While I was there they had boot dryer so I picked one of them up as well.
It was a double so we both can dry our boots at the same time.
Living here in rainy Portland I think it is a good idea to have one.
We can use it for all of our shoes, gloves.

So lots has been accomplished today.
I have been thinking I need to work on some of my list for the up coming holiday season.
Things that need to been done and on a time schedule.
So I think I will be working on that this coming week.
Time is slipping by so quickly.
It seems just yesterday we were coming into 2011 and here it is coming to a end in less then two months.
Where has the year gone?
I was just sharing with some friends today who are nearing their retirement. They both are so excited. As they will start drawing before the end of the year.
I was thinking.
Gosh!
Will I ever see retirement?
Not likely!

Then I was thinking isn't it wonderful how God gives us work for our hands.
I think it is a wonderful blessing.
I see my mom who is in her late seventies volunteering and always on the go.
In fact sometimes I thinks she works harder now.
But the blessing there is she is doing things she loves to do.
I do work I love to do.
So in my mind I really don't work.
Because when you do what you love you love going to do it!
Then you really never work because it brings you such joy.
I thank God for that.
He truly has made ways for me to enjoy what I do while I work and play both.
What could be better?


Psalm 104: 23

Then man goes out to his work, to his labor until evening.


Daily Devotional Card

Lord, help me accept the Kingdom offered me, even if it means a different way of thinking, a different way of living.



Psalm 103:12

"As far as the east if from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us."


Isn't it wonderful to know that he has removed all the transgressions from us.
So far that it is not to be remembered any more.
He loves us so much!
This does not give us free will to commit transgression's.
But we are to be daily transformed into the likeness of Him more and more everyday.
Thank you Jesus!

Day 14
I'm so grateful for the work of my hands.
For the early start of each day.
Being woke by the morning light of His sweet love.
The good report of CK's strong constitution.
A lovely lunch with a sweet friend.
Thank you Mary!
Gods guiding hand through this journey of life.
Thankful for each day of adventure He places in my life.
Thank you Lord for the daily gifts!

http://coloradobeckers.blogspot.com/

Do you look forward to the start of the work week on Monday? Or is another day of the week your Monday?

No comments: