JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, November 11, 2011

Five Minute Friday ~ With Gypsy Mama

For only five short, bold, beautiful minutes. Unscripted and unedited. We just write without worrying if it’s just right or not.


1. Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking.
2. Link back here and invite others to join in.
3. Most importantly: leave a comment for the person who linked up before you – encouraging them in their writing!
OK, are you ready? Give me your best five minutes on:

Unexpected…

 

Another new adventure for me.
I know some of you folks already know about the five minute write over at The Gypsy Mama.
What a fun way to enrich our writing skills.
She has a lovely blog.
I might add there are some great five minute writes out there as well.


So this is me at the attempt of doing this new link.

Today was an early morning call.
Oh wait!
I have been having more than my fair share of those of late.

Today hubby flew out to Phoenix, Arizona.
He goes every year for the Nascar race there with a bunch of the guys he grew up with.
I dream of going with him sometime in the future.

I was a bit nervous about him flying today because of it being 11/11/11.
He laughed and asked why?
I really had no answer.

So my prayers are with hubby this morning as he flies away for fun for the weekend.

I will enjoy my time alone.
I will look forward to doing just what I want.

Before my five is up I would like to
Thank all of the service men and women you have sacrificed for my freedoms here in this great country I call home in America!
Thank you is such a small gift of gratitude for all you have given us.
May the Lord be with you and each of your families.








Are you doing anything special to thank or celebrate Veteran's Day?

1 comment:

Rebecca Knox said...

Hey, Beth! Rebecca here from Hearth and Home! Thanks so much for visiting my blog today and for taking time to comment! It's so nice to have met you! You mentioned that you have 10 grandchildren and I just noticed...you have six girls and four boys! Just like us! That is so awesome! Our three middle granddaughters (we call them 'The Big Three) were born just days apart and are so much fun! They're six now. Anyway, it was a pleasure meeting you and I look forward to visiting with you more in the days ahead! God bless you, my new friend!

Love and Hugs,
~Rebecca