JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, November 18, 2011

65 Day Journey

Day 22


Another week has come and gone.
It seems they are flying by.
Here we are less than a week away from Thanksgiving.
It seems that Summer was here;
Then all of the sudden we were in October than;
BAM!
Its Thanksgiving!
Where the heck has the year gone?
So much has happened in this past year.

So today when I was at the shop I let all the ladies know that I would be doing them all on Wednesday next week. I will be starting at 8 am. and will go until I'm done.
I have sixteen ladies written on the books right now.
I surely will need your prayers for Wednesday next week.

I have been thinking I'm so far behind on so many things that I usually already have started and completed and am ready to get on with the next project to the Holiday activities.
Christmas being my biggest thing I work towards.
I'm wondering how I will complete all that I normal already either have almost completed or is complete.

I'm sure all the things I think need to be done really aren't all that important.
Maybe just to me.
So with that thought in mind, I was thinking that everyday I should work on one project that needs to be started and completed.
Start with prayers and see where the Lord leads and then what gets done gets done.
Because we can keep adding things and adding to our list.
That leads to being so over whelmed you do nothing.
 Which is very easy to do at this time of year.
Over commitment!


There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when circumstance permit. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results.

Author~
   Unknown

Psalm 37:5

New King James Version (NKJV)

 5 Commit your way to the LORD,
         Trust also in Him,
         And He shall bring it to pass.

Isaiah 26:4

Amplified Bible (AMP)

4So trust in the Lord (commit yourself to Him, lean on Him, hope confidently in Him) forever; for the Lord God is an everlasting Rock [the Rock of Ages].
   

Job 5:8

Amplified Bible (AMP)

8As for me, I would seek God and inquire of and require Him, and to God would I commit my cause--


There is so much in the bible about commitment..
These are just a few that seemed fitting.
So if you are like I am feeling a bit over whelmed and stressed.
Take a breath, stop and pray, ask the direction and what needs to be done.
I'm thinking that will take a huge load off all of us.
Then the things that really need to be done will and then we wont over load our plates and stress ourselves out. Which is never healthy.

Devotional Card

Thank you, dear Lord, for your precious light. Keep my vision clear, that I may only travel on Your lighted pathway.

Micah 7:8

"When I sit in darkness, the Lord shall be alight unto me."

I find it so amazing that even my devotional cards seem to go right along with what I'm writing about. God just seems to put everything together so perfectly.
We just need to heed to His sweet Holy Spirit and be still and listen; then follow His leading.
What could be more easy?


Day 18

So many blessing and thankfuls that I get so focused sometimes on what to write.
 So today I'm so very thankful for the gift of this blog and the ability to write; and having something to say.
The awesome followers that come and read my blog; those that drop in from time to time; to each new one that comes for a visit and stays awhile. Each a precious gift and new friend.
That is such a gift to me from the Lord that others are even interested in reading what I have to say.
Thank you!

For phone calls with old friends and catching up.
Just hearing their voice brings such joy to the heart.



http://coloradobeckers.blogspot.com/

Do you start taking on to many responsibilities this time of year with all the holiday excitement going on?

No comments: