JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, November 13, 2011

65 Day Journey

Day 17


It is a quiet restful Sunday for me.
Not feeling the best due to the surgery yesterday.
So am spending the day trying to get some rest for the work week ahead.
I did wash, dry, fold, and put away three loads of laundry today.
Just a little bit of puttering along with resting.
The meds make me a bit groggy.
It is that kind of day where you want to snuggle in front of the TV with a great movie.
Or...
Maybe snuggle in front of the fireplace with a great book.
Either way you win!
Went to dinner with the neighbor over to Shari's.
We split a salmon dinner.
It was a lovely day for healing.

It is a bit dreary outside.
It has been raining off and on all day.
You can surely tell we have entered into the late Fall.

My neighbor Pat,
 Is taking a history class and asked me if I would be one of her people she had to interview.
What interesting questions and thoughts of learning history.
Then as I was talking and thinking.
Yes!
We are living history.
W are leaving a legacy each day.
That is the footprint of where we have been;
The history of who we are and who we are becoming.

We are being watched and people will know us by our actions, and speech.
So I pray I am leaving the legacy of who I am in Christ;
 To all those around me and who come in contact with me.

Hebrews 13:20-21


Now may the God of peace who brought up our Lord Jesus from the dead, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, make you complete in every good work to do His will, working in you what is well pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen.

Devotional Card


Heavenly Father, remind me that you are always ready to help us through life, no matter how difficult the task may seem.

Psalm 121:3

"He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber."


Day 13


For rest and healing.
The warmth of my home and the love of friends that check in on me.
My phone.
My sweet four legged baby CK!
The best phone in the world my knees straight to the hears of the Lord.
He is always there to listen and answer whenever I call upon His name.


http://coloradobeckers.blogspot.com/

In the cold wintery days of storms do you like to sit and watch old movies or read or do crafts?

No comments: