JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, November 10, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~ Day 260

It has been a while since I have shared any photos of our lovely little CK girl.
As you see she is alert and ready for a little play.
But it must be on her terms.
As her heart is willing and her body isn't able.
Always wanting to please us.
She makes us laugh so hard.
She is doing well.
She surprises us continually with her exuberant playful personality for her age.
We are so blessed to have her everyday.
Her love and our love for her is endless.


Chocolate Kisses From Heaven

Do you see your family pets as part of your family members?

3 comments:

Kathe W. said...

the animals that live with us are definitely family.....lovely photo

Southhamsdarling said...

That really is a lovely photo of your CK girl! Bless! It's a shame that her body is getting weaker, but lovely that she can still make you laugh. She must bring you so much love.

Rainbow said...

Thank you for sharing CK so sorry that she is getting old and can't do the things she did for you at one time. My animals are my KIDS

Blessings
Rainbow