Here we are on Thankful Thursday!
Isn't it wonderful to be able to make a list and share all the many blessing that you are thankful for?
Come and join the fun with Tara over at Undeserving Grace.
See what others are thankful for.
I know I'm very excited to share the wonders of the Lord through my thankful list.
- A warm jacket
- Toilet paper and a flushing toilet
- Maintained roads to drive on
- Being able to act like a little kid and no one minds
- Being able to dress up goofy and have fun
- Knowing my Father in heaven loves me just the way I am
- My children and grandchildren
- Home made chili
- Warm comforters with fluffy pillows for my bed
- God healing me from this horrible cold/flu
- Hot tea
- Coffee shops
- God's road map of love to us
- Good customer service
- My blue tooth
What wonderful thing's are you thankful for this week/today/ this moment in time?