JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, November 12, 2011

65 Day Journey

Day 16

I tossed around whether to do a post today.
I went to the dentist and had some oral surgery so not feeling up to par.
Really don't even want to do this post.
But I'm trying real hard to be faithful with this journey.
So in doing so; I must do a post.
It will be a short one.

Original page:
 http://www.kinderhelper.com/Jobs1bw.htm

I'm not fond of going to the dentist. I'm sure I don't know anyone who is.
This is the on going tell of the Fall back in August.
It appears the mouth and teeth injury are going to take awhile to be mended.
I will not see my implant until sometime possible in April or May.
Barring any more complications.
They have had to build up my bone in my gums.
Oh joy!
Then when they are finished with that they will start the corrective procedures for the crooked tooth.
I'm so impatience with this.
I so want to be done with it.
Not happening!
For it to be done right and properly we most do this.
So that I don't have to come back and have it re-done.
That wouldn't be any fun!
You see I cannot imagine having to re-do this.
So we will endure and do it right the first time around.
I had laughing gas. And still was totally freaked out.
The dental assistant was giggling because I was like this isn't good. So she went and got me a pillow to grip onto.
Yes! It is true.
I'm just like a kid when it comes to the dentist.
I don't see them as my friend at all.
Just do it!
Get it done!
So I can leave.

I was so grateful to my dear friend Carol who picked me up this morning and stayed with me at the office and then took home.
But...
Not before we went to Costco to do some shopping.
Oh my Gosh!
Its Saturday nightmare!
We made it through.
Yahoo!
For pain meds.
Made that trip easier with pain in mouth.
But...
I had needed to go;
Worked out perfectly!
She even had the care seat warming for me so I wouldn't be cold.
What a wonderful friend I have!

Since I'm always in a hurry for things to happen and get done.
Especially the things I don't enjoy or detest doing.
Dentist being one of them.
I'm thinking the Lord is teaching me a bit of patience in this area.
As my daughter said to me this morning on the phone.
"Be still, Be quiet. Listen. And know He is God."
Thank you sweet daughter (Heather).

NKJV

James 1: 2-4


My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trails, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.


Devotional Card today

Thank you, Lord, for leading me this far. Give me your directions for today so that I may walk in your path for me.

Genesis 21:22

"God is with thee in all that thou doest."


Day 12

Well....
I most defiantly thankful for my girlfriend today.
For seat warmers in cars.
For laughing gas; even though I could feel the pinching of the needle.
The the comfort of my home and the Lords love and His precious word and reminders of how much He loves me.

http://coloradobeckers.blogspot.com/

 Do you have fear of dentist and dental work?





1 comment:

Southhamsdarling said...

Well done for posting this Bethe, even though you didn't really feel up to it. Gosh, I don't like going to the Dentist either, but it seems that you have quite a job on there :( I love the advice that your daughter gave you! Blessings.