JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, November 18, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~ Day 268

I love snowman!
I have lots of them that I decorate with at Christmas time.
I found this in one of the gift stores at one of the pumpkin patches we went to back in October.
I didn't purchase it.
Now I wish I had!
Instead of regretting my purchase,
I'm regretting I dint get the purchase.
I just love this platter.
I'm glad I took a photo.
Somehow it just isn't the same.
I so do love snowman!
I will take some picture's of my lovely snowman when I start putting my Christmas decor up around the house.
I just love decorating for Christmas! 


Snowman Platter

Do you have buyer regrets because of a purchase or one you dint make? Or both?



1 comment:

Southhamsdarling said...

BOTH!! I think that's a woman thing for you, don't you. That snowman platter is really cute, and I look forward to seeing more photos of the snowmen that you did buy (!) as you start to decorate for Christmas.