JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

65 Day Journey

Day 26


WOW!

Nothing worse than waking up and getting ready for work.
Then go out to your car and find out that your car was broke into.
They did about 300+ in damage to the car door.
They couldn't get into the car.
Or...
If they did...
They didn't find anything worth taking.
But left a mess instead for me to deal with.
I will have to replace the paneling on the inside.
I headed onto work after hubby pounded the paneling back in.
Thank you Hubby!

The day was busy and long!
Got lots accomplished.
I did some shopping after work and found a few nice items for Thanksgiving Day.
I purchased a new table clothe along with some table runners and candles.
I can hardly wait to use them.

Came home and unloaded the car of all the days shopping.
Some Thanksgiving, Christmas,  and some crafts.
A full day of getting things ready and put together for the festivities ahead.

Worked on the blankets again today.
Completed blanket number four.
Yea!


Yet Another Christmas Gift Completed

I'm actually so glad to have this 65 day challenge to help keep me accountable and on track on some of the things that I so need to accomplish and get done.
Thank you to Cheryl over at the Prairie Maiden.
It has been a day where I have had very high highs;
And some very low lows.
I have went the whole spectrum of the board today.

So glad I have the Lord walking with me.
Makes my days so much easier!

Devotional Card

Lord God, I expect great things of you; please help me to attempt and accomplish great things for you.

Mark 8:35


"Whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's shall save it."


Day 22

So thankful for rain gear to wear to help keep me dry!
Hot showers to sooth my aching back.
The Lords grace to see me through a tough day and turn it around for His glory and give me His perfect peace even in the storm.

Have you ever had your car broken into?














1 comment:

Southhamsdarling said...

Oh Bethe, I am so sorry you had that problem with your car! :( glad that nothing was stolen though. I liked your devotional card today. That was good that you got some pretty things for Thanksgiving. You are doing so well with those blankets. This one looks lovely. Sending warmest wishes and blessings your way.