JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

65 Day Journey




Day 27


This day started bright and early.
It was storming outside; which it did all day long and is still doing.

I got to the salon early just like I wanted to do.
I had 16 ladies on the books and I did 13.
One was ill, one was asleep, the other was an open appointment.
I was done with them and cleaning the shop up a bit by 3 pm.

Headed to pick up my Thanksgiving dinner.
I ordered one of those prepared ones.
But I still have lots of prep work to do.
As I have all of my relish trays and cheese trays to do up.
I did all of my chopping and cutting up of the veggies this evening.
 I have enough food to find an army!
And there is only going to be three of us.
It will be nice!
You never know who might drop in and who needs food.
Just found out my Vet Tech has to work.
So I may need to take her a meal to eat tomorrow.
Must keep her happy and feed.
CK and I don't want anything to happen to our Sunshine!

I have plenty of household chores to do to prepare for tomorrow.
I did some vacuuming this evening.
I will be moving furniture around so the wheelchair will be able to move about.
Plus I will be putting up the ramp tomorrow morning as well.

Today was so wonderful to be able to help the ladies look wonderful for tomorrow when their families come to either spend or take them to Thanksgiving dinner.
It truly is a blessing to do this kind of work!

Unbelievable!

I just had my complete post ready to go up.
I lost over half of it and have to re-write the entire thing.
To strange.
It even said it was saved.
NOT!
Okay!

We are going to try this again.
I may not get all I had the last time but I will get at least the scriptures.
Praise God for that!


NKJV

Matthew 25: 34-36

Then the King will say to those on His right hand; 'Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink. I was a stranger and you took Me in. I wa naked and you clothed Me, I was in prison and you came to Me.'

Devotional Card
Dear Lord, I pray that you keep me alert to Satan's clever attacks and help me to depend on you to conquer him.
Psalm 121:8
"The Lord shall preserve they going out and they coming in from this time forth, and ever for evermore."



Day 23


That not all is lost in the grand scheme of things.
God will always give you the perfect words no matter how many times we have to re-type them.
For waking me early this morning to get ready to go in to make the ladies look like the million they are.

For safe travels on the road ways to and from work.
That I was able to get all the things done that I wanted to do today.
For the prayers of those who pray for me daily.
The special pray said today from my daughter over the phone.
God's amazing love and grace given me daily!

http://coloradobeckers.blogspot.com/


Do you travel over the Thanksgiving weekend?


1 comment:

forgetmenot said...

Bethe, You are up late! So am I-- I'm defrosting a turkey!!!! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family. We have so many blessings in our lives everyday and we need to always be grateful for them. You are such a positive, appreciative, joyful person and I truly admire and respect your wonderful spirit and way of looking at all the joy and beauty on the earth. Many blessings to you my friend. Mickie