JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~ Day 258

Barren
Without
Clothe
Or
Cover
Wooden
Poles
Await
Their
Cover

~Beth~

Tepee

Are you ever amazed how people survived in other century's and years gone by?

2 comments:

Karen S. said...

It's very lucky they had no idea how things would become! In ways sometimes when we're camping I think, some old ways were good....people were closer too I believe....they chatted by the firesides and told stories they didn't read over twitter or their cell phones! Lovely photo of a frame waiting for it's cover and it's life among the living!

Rainbow said...

Bethe
This is breath taking. I agree with Karen they had no idea how "civilized" we would all become...
thank you for sharing
Rainbow