JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Passing thought


Original page:
 http://www.best-of-web.com/pages/080205-170809.html

Enjoy!
I love the beach.
Take a walk on the wild side in the surf for me in the sunset and do a dance. :) ♥


I just love being able to go and play and have no cares or worries. One of the places I love to go and just forget about life; is the beach. The water is calming; the event of the whole day relaxing. Closing with the perfect sunset setting on the ocean. What could be better than sharing it with those you love.


Do you like walking on the beach?

3 comments:

melvin said...

Hello Bethe, the beach give us the serenity and reconcile with the rest of the world.
Melvin

Southhamsdarling said...

Hi there Bethe. Oh yes, I just love walking by the sea and along the beach. It really invigorates me and lifts my spirits. I am lucky in that I only live 15-20 minutes from the sea, so I get there as often as I can. Blessings to you.

Karen S. said...

I sure do no matter what the weather! There's something that connects us to the world and our olved ones. Just last week after lunch as my daughter and my grand-daughter drove along the pacific coast, we stopped to see the beach. Lyra was 2 in June and she immediately started picking up big stones and screaming to the world this ones for daddy! And this rock's for daddy! Her daddy is deployed again in Iraq and Kuwait and just how cool was that for her to think that! The beach and water it calls to us in so many ways!