JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, November 11, 2011

A To Z - "Me"


Original page:
http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/2010/01/free-antique-clip-art-spencerian.html

If you have never checked out graphic fairy you should.
She has wonderful old antique clip art.
She has the unique.


Found this little A~Z fun over at the "The Paper Mama" 
This was just way to much fun to work on.

A~Z
"ME"
A.

Age:
53

B.

Bed Size: 
Queen

C.

Chore you hate:
Any kind of house work! I think I should have a house keeper. I'm still waiting on one!
Is the maid around?

D. 

Dogs:
My beautiful CK girl! A chocolate Lab; she is 14years old

E. 

Essential start to your day: 
Cup of coffee and Good morning America along with the weather report in the local area

F. 

Favorite Color:
Red is my favorite but pink comes in a very close second

G. 

Gold or Silver:
Love gold! But I wear more silver but I think a lot of my silver is white gold too!

H. 

Height:
About 5'61/2"

I. 

Instruments you play:
Only in my dreams. I have no instrument that I play. Though I banged on the piano and organ as a child and strummed the guitar a bit but no formula training and like I said only in my dreams.

J. 

Job Title:
Mom, Grandma, Hairstylist, Caregiver, Wife, Blogger, A Jill of many trades Master of none well one Hairdresser and grandma as far as I can tell!

K. 

Kids:
Heather, Amber, Racheal
And ten wonderful beautiful grandchildren

L. 

Live:
In Portland, Oregon

M. 

Mother's Name:
Kathleen

N. 

Nicknames:
Beth, Bethes, Auntie, Mema, Hey you!, Can You! Jelly Bean, Ma, Magic hands 
Just too name a few

O. 

Overnight hospital stays:
Oh yes! When I was child for my appendix
For each one of the births of my daughters 
As well as a  few others

P. 

Pet Peeves:
I have so many ... But two huge ones in my home are:
Chewing with mouth open
Toilet seats not put down (HUGE)

Q. 

Quote from a Movie: 
"Frankly my dear I don't give a dam!" Rhett Butler From "Gone With The Wind

R. 

Right handed or Left handed: 
Most defiantly right hand

S. 

Siblings:
A brother and two sisters ( whom I was raised with)

Two half siblings
Adopted sister
Two step brothers
Someone was busy!

T. 

Time to wake up:
Between 5and 6 AM.

U. 

Underwear:
Wouldn't you like to know the answer

V. 

Vegetables you hate:
Lima beans make me ill!

W. 

What makes you run late:
WOW!
I usually don't ran late but if I do it is because I stopped to answer the phone or am stuck in traffic
I usually set my time to be about 15 to 20 minutes earlier than it should be so I can allot for emergencies

X. 

X-rays you have:
Teeth
Hand
Shoulder
Ankle
Neck
Back
Chest

Y. 

Yummy food that you make:
Meatloaf
Stuffed bell peppers
Tacos
Chicken soup
Just to mention a few ...... from the girl that doesn't like to cook

Z. 

Zoo animals:
The Loins, Tigers and all Cats
Love the Polar Bears and Elephants
In fact I just love the Zoo and all the animals


Do you like to share crazy information that is trivial?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice blog. I'm very interesting to stop here. But, dont forget to visit and give some your opinion into my blog ya. Thanks for share.