JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Saturday Centus With Jenny Matlock



THE PROMPT THIS WEEK IS THE ABOVE PICTURE. YOU ARE WRITING YOUR STORY AS YOU LOOK OUT THAT WINDOW.
WORD COUNT - Not to exceed 100 words.
STYLE OF WRITING - Any
NO ADDITIONAL PICTURES



As I peered out the window
I wonder is this football
Or maybe it is a game of soccer
No!
It is...
Rugby
Oh!
Who knows?
As the children listen with intense enthusiasm
Coach's show them each play
Skillfully
Hand by hand
As each one is huddled around for the next winning tip and play
That will bring in the winning score
Of the game
Who will that be 
Each eager to play
As the time tics by
Each second counts
But only one will make the winning play
Lets get on with the game!

~Beth~


Jenny Matlock

Did any of your children or yourself play sports?

5 comments:

anitamombanita said...

Thanks for stopping by Lovin' Life. This was nicely done. Methinks they're all winners if they're out there playing, no? :) Have a great week.

Susan Anderson said...

Well done.

I never did play sports myself, but my kids sure did!

=)

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

It still amazes me how many different takes there can be on the same prompt. Good write. laurie

jfb57 said...

I love the idea of not really knowing what is happening. Often the frustration of looking from windows!

Jenny said...

Beth, this was really neat!

I loved what you did with this difficult prompt!

My kids were all in sports and so are our Grandlittles!

In fact, that's our middle Grands soccer picture!