JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, November 7, 2011

65 Day Journey

Day 11

Image Source Page:
http://www.clevelandleader.com/node/3475

My body time clock is still adjusting and trying to get use to the time change.
I realize we are only a couple of days into this.
But...
My body doesn't like the time change much.
I don't like waking when it is dark
And then darkness falls around four in the afternoon.
My day is much to short!
My body clock is confused!
I feel like I have lost half my day to darkness.
It doesn't help when you have people ringing you at strange hours of the night and day as well.
I feel like I'm being attacked by the
Time stealer's and sleep thief's.
So with that said; I have always heard that it is the early bird that catches the worm.

Image Source Page:
http://www.fotosearch.com/clip-art/early-bird.html


Then I should be elated to have crazy friends that call.
I get my work done and I have the rest of the day to myself.
So it shouldn't matter what the day looks like outside.
Or...
What time it is.
Or...
What the day has to offer.

Hence .....

Everything Has Its Time

Ecclesiastes 3:1

To everything there is a season, A time for every purpose under heaven;

Click image to enlarge

Image Source Page:
http://www.inkwellgreetings.com/store.php?seller=bworcester&navt1=58660&per=5&num=15

The purpose today was growth in me.
I have been challenged in manners I don't care for.
Trails and tribulation's
In every direction coming at me.
So I am reminded that their is a season for everything under the sun.

It seems this
65 day journey
Is challenging me in ways I had no idea about.
It seems when you commit to something that is of God the enemy and everything around seems to know and the attacks come.
In every form in
Trails and tribulations.
Then I am reminded that I am on track and must stay focused.
Its when I take my eyes off the Lord and what He has for me;
Is when the trouble will really begin.
He will carry me through to the other side;
Of
VICTORY
It is a gift and a blessing to be given each
New Day
To run the race that is set before me.
Each day I can complete the task that is laid before me.

Because if God be for me who can be against me?


NKJV
2 Timothy 4: 7

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.


Today's Devotional Card read:

Dear Lord, help us to give up our fears and anxieties, and give ourselves fully to you.

~Deuteronomy 33:27

"The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms."

Isn't it funny how He gives us just what we need when we need it.
I find it so amazing!
Just like I never know what is going to be pouring out of me until I start to type.


My prayer is that as I am ministered to through the words of the Lord and my experiences;
That what I share would minister or speak to others and help them on this beautiful journey of life we are on.

Sometimes I feel as though I ramble on and make no sense at all.
But then I think Lord you gave me these words for a purpose and reason.
May they be used to help others as they have helped me in my walk and journey with you.

A little laughter
A smile given
A ray of hope
Some grace given
Shared faith
A tear erased
Turned to a diamond
A hug given
A brighter day
Because You
Made the journey
Worth while

~ Beth ~

Day 7

I'm thankful today to be awake and have good health.
To be able to be there for those less fortunate than I.
To know the Savior and His power
To carry me through even the valleys of darkness that come my way.
That He will take me to the mountain top of
Victory!
In Him I have my
EVERYTHING!

http://coloradobeckers.blogspot.com/
Does your body adjust to time change well?

No comments: