JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

65 Day Journey

Day 20


Here we are on hump day.
Wednesday's at the shop are usually very busy.
Not today!
For the past month I have been closed one day out of the two days I work at this salon.
Some of the ladies went other places.
But the biggie is there is an influx of change going on.
So many are moving out right now.
So many empty apartments.
This will give me another new batch of beauties.
Something to look forward too.
Just found out we have a lady that is 104 living at the facility.
I have not yet meet her.
So we will see what the weeks ahead will bring at the salon.

Finished up at the shop and headed over to John's house.
Made him dinner and did some light house keeping.
He did well on his cancer treatment.
He says they are very painful.
So if you could please pray for him.
Thank you!
His treatments are every Tuesday.

Hubby took me to dinner tonight.
Then when I got home it seemed the phone was on a dead ring.
Lots of business calls.
But one very special one from my granddaughter McKinzee.
She sang me a song about the Lord she had made up.
It was so lovely!
I just love those precious phone calls.
Nothing sweeter or better thank that!

Ordered my girlfriends Amtrak ticket to come for a visit durning the Christmas season.
Next biggie I'm going to do is order tickets to go see the ballet the Nutcracker.
I think we will have a lovely time.
Looking forward to this adventure.

It seems this time of year until after the first of the new year is so very busy.
Always something on the plate and on the go.
May the Lord give us all wisdom and show us what we need to do and not to over load.
Give gifts of the heart and not over spend on things that we would be paying on for the next six months.
Gifts from the heart or things that one could give that would help lighten the load of others.
 I think it would mean so much more as they come from a need and your heart.
I will be making a list on these soon.


New International Version (©1984)

1 Corinthians 7:7
I wish that all men were as I am. But each man has his own gift from God; one has this gift, another has that.

Devotional Card

Lord, lead me to someone who needs a friend. May I not be too busy to recognize your leading.

Romans 10: 12

"There is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him."

Day 16

Grateful the storm waited till I was either safe at work or home to really do its down pouring.
That I had a few drop-in's that needed some haircuts today.
For hubby oiling my boot's for me.
For a night out with hubby.
God's perfect direction and leading through the day so it was smooth and easy to be entreated.

http://coloradobeckers.blogspot.com/

Do you find yourself the closer it gets to every Holiday putting more on your plate than you need too?




No comments: