JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

65 Day Journey

Day 13


Today was a very strange day.
It was extremely busy; which I love!
I wanted to try and catch up on some of the ladies that haven't had their hair done since I had been sick.
 And when the shop was closed due to equipment needing repair work.
Sad thing is I have to close again on Friday.
OH MY!
We have an inspection going on at the apartment where I live.
The never ending on going saga!
The stories I have and could still tell.
Oh My!
I'm thinking what is going on Lord?
But I know He has a plan and I just need to go with the flow.

I ended up doing three perms, two shampoos, I think it was five hair cuts, five sets.
Yep!
That is a busy day at the shop.
Too think I didn't get everyone I needed to either.
Guess I will see them next week.

Though God blessed the work of my hands.
At one point I was so angry today because I was told I needed to work around the activities for the resident's.
WHAT?
Really!
If I did that I would never be open and no one would get their hair done.
I couldn't believe what was coming out of this mans mouth.
Talk about being challenged.

Even the caregivers where saying it was a crazy strange day.
Wrong meds handed out and taken by some of the resident's
Oh my!
Some taken to the hospital.
Thank you Lord all will be fine and each one is healed from taking the wrong med in Jesus name.

It was a non-stop day with much excitement for all.

We really need to pray for those that care for our elder.
They are a special group of people and it takes a special person to do this kind of work.

Image Source Page:
 http://agingabundantly.wordpress.com/2010/05/24/what-is-the-answer-to-compassion-fatigue/


Lord be with the caregivers and those that care for our elder and those with disability's Lord.
Give them strength and wisdom Father.
Help them to be patience and compassionate with each one; and their unique special needs Lord.
May their voices be a calming influence upon them Father.
May their hands be your hands of healing and love Lord.
We thank you that they come in each day with the gift of joy in the heart as they serve you as they ministry to these special ladies and gentlemen Lord.
May each one be lead by your sweet holy spirit as they go about their work each day in Jesus name
Amen!


Today was a good reminder that we must be praying always.
Even as we are going about our daily business.
There is always something or someone we can be praying for or lifting up as we are doing our daily work.
We are to be praying without ceasing!
 Today was a perfectly good example of why we should.

There is so much on prayer in the word of God.
There is scripture after scripture on prayers.
It would make a wonderful word study.
Hmmm...
Thinking I maybe onto something here.

NKJV

Philippians 4: 6-7

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with Thanksgiving,let your request be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

1 Thessalonians 5: 16-18

Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

These two scriptures aren't even a drop in my bucket.
Isn't it wonderful all we have to do is look to the word the love letter from the Lord that has been left as our road map while here on earth.


Devotional card

O God, help us to remember that we can depend on your WORD. What you have spoken will come to pass.

Isisah 30: 19

"At the voice of thy cry; when he shall hear it, he will answer thee."


Day 9

That if God be for me who can be against me!
It was a rough day.
Knowing He was beside be walking with me gave me great peace and joy.
A great group of caregivers that I have the wonderful pleasure of working with.
A supportive staff and that truly cares.
That I can be me and know that I'm accept for who I am.
God's grace and the love of those He surrounds me with.



http://coloradobeckers.blogspot.com/


So you work with supportive people that stand beside you in tough times?



No comments: