JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Prompt 5: Around the World (ATW) - TAJ MAHAL

A new month of acrostic's.
Every month a new batch of words and challenges are released for us to work with. Please go check them out over at:


Prompt 5: Around the World (ATW) - TAJ MAHAL


Temple inspired love story
Architectural structure of passion
Jasper and jade stones
Magnificent complex landscaped gardens
Abstract beauty forms themes
Highly visited and praised
Archway of spectacular portions
Leaving one's breathe taken

~Beth~


Have you ever traveled to wonders like the Taj Mahal?

1 comment:

khadeeja said...

lovelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy perfect!
cud u mak last line Leaving one breathless?