JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, November 28, 2011

65 Day Journey

Day 32


Here we  are on Monday!
We have to get up and start moving.
It is Monday and back to the grind after a long weekend of family, friends, and fun!
Interesting though;
I don't remember asking Monday to come back out and play with us.
So ....
I guess I just have to go with the flow of the calendar.
Back to work!


Headed over to John's today.
We got more of his appointments set up.
Plus his ride over here on Christmas day.
God bless each of those who drive and give up their Christmas for others that wouldn't have one otherwise.
You are amazing special people!
I applaud you all each one in every field that gives so we might enjoy!
Blessing to you and your families for what you sacrifice.


When I got done at John's today, I went out and did some Christmas shopping.
Or...I should say I went out a picked mine up that hubby is getting me.
He wont let me have it until Christmas day.
I'm getting a Tablet that converts into a small lap top.
So cool!

I really did get some shopping done for others though.
I got all of my great nephews gifts done.
I also picked up my favorite mints from Hickory Farms tonight as well.
Funny how every year you try to cut back;
 Safe money on Christmas;
Then...
BAM!
It seems somehow the wallet gets out of control.
I was praying tonight asking God to help me so that I don't over spend.
My list never gets shorter just longer.
Needs to figure out how to cut back even more.

I completed yet another blanket!
This one is going to a neighbor.

Fleece Blanket
This one is a bit similar to one I made earlier.
This one has a brown backing where the other one had a black backing.

I figured I still need to make at least ten more blankets.
Not sure I can get that done.
As well the material went up in price.
It was already spendy.
NOW!
More than before.
I even told the clerk it was funny how all this was cheaper the week before Thanksgiving and how spendy it is
NOW!
She tried to tell me it wasn't.
 I laughed and told her I had been in that week before Thanksgiving and bought a ton of fabric.
 Maybe it will happen that I get all the blankets done and  maybe it wont.
We will see.
Need money and time to complete them all.


Ankle is still pretty swollen and causing me pain.
I tell you.
I need to slow down and be more careful.
I get in such a hurry I think.
And that is how I get hurt.
Not to bright!

I colored my hair this evening.

Ethel I Need Your Help!

I went back to a very dark red auburn.
Though I don't think I will leave it this color long.
I think I will go two tone in about a week.
I will do the blonde again in the front and keep it dark in the back.
Hubby said it is really dark.

Closer To My Original Hair Color

So I'm thinking it wont stay this dark color.
I don't mind I have fun playing with color.
After all it is just hair.
I have been a rainbow of shades through the years.
I think the funniest one was either the fire engine red or the fuchsia pink.



NKJV

2 Corinthians 9: 7

So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver.



Devotional Card

Dear Lord, help me to build on a firm foundation, learning to diligently seek They direction in all I do.

Genesis 9:11

"I will establish my covenant with you:.... neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth."



Day 28


That I was able to accomplish so much today!
That I hit some great sales and saved money that I didn't expect to safe.
Good deals even after the crazy Black Friday!
Thank you Lord for your great favor!
For gloves to protect my hands while I colored my hair.
Body scrubs to help remove the dry skin as well as color from around the hair line.
Gods sufficient grace each day as I stumble through the maze of life.

http://coloradobeckers.blogspot.com/

Did you do any cyber shopping today?













2 comments:

Curtains in My Tree said...

Love the hair color girl. I have been wanting to do that for years and my friends say oh you look so in grey hair? really?

Southhamsdarling said...

It's nice to have a change of hair colour every now and then. This looks good on you. I do hope that your ankle will feel better very soon, but you are right, you must take care and not quite so much rushing around! I agree that it's so good that people will think of others on Christmas Day. Your Christmas pressie does, indeed, sound really cool. I'm sure you will have a lot of fun with it. Blessings my friend.