JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

65 Day Journey

I keep thinking I'm going to have this huge epiphany; well I'm working on my goals through this journey of 65 days. Of course I know we are only five days into it! I read these inspirational blogs and they are so up lifting; full of words of wisdom.
I wonder?
Hey God!? I would love to write about something that awe striking. Full of inspiration and wisdom.
But that isn't what my Father gives me.
He gives me my daily events stocked full of my crazy adventures and events that happen.


Original page:
http://www.bobettebryan.com/cards/html/greeting183.html
Today wasn't filled with any awe striking moments or something that spoke loudly to me.
I did get to go to work for a short while today. I was still not able to go to one of my jobs due to health. Hoping that will change next week.
Being a caregiver or working with the elderly; sometimes you aren't able to go in with even a sniffle due to their health. This is my case right now.
So I was able to go to one of my other jobs and take care of some things there. It felt good just to be able to go and do some work.
Tomorrow back to the salon for the next three days. I know I will be busy there. I usually am. I love doing hair!
I did shopping today for the house.
WOW!
Groceries are going up and up! I know the Lord will continue to provide. He continues to bring in all we need from some amazing avenue's.
I heard a sad story last evening about a woman who went shopping with her change and the stores wouldn't even take it. It was all she had to feed her family.
 But.... God did provide through another customer at the store.
Wouldn't take change? 
Isn't it nice to know that the Lord always takes our change. He sees our heart. Just like the story with the widows mite. It is comforting to know that the Lord accepts us and who we are right where we are at that moment in given time. He sees us exactly for what and who we are. It gives me such peace to know this. I don't feel as though I have to struggle to impress when I know I have already impressed the one who first loved me.

Luke 21 1-4

And He looked up and saw the rich putting their gifts into the treasury, and He saw also a certain poor widow putting in two mites. So He said, "Truly I say to you that this poor widow has put in  more than all; for all these out of their abundance have put in offerings for God, but she out of her poverty put in all the livelihood that she had."


I cooked hubby up a wonderful pork roast dinner this evening. It just melted into our mouths.
I love cooking up what I call the comfort foods of Winter. Like anything that gets to simmer in a pot all day long.
I feel like that is what I'm going through right now is simmering in Gods pot of love as He guides me on this journey even in my impatiences. But I know He is cooking up only the best for me. And sometimes it takes a little bit longer for the very best to raise to the top. And if I am still and let Him be God; it will come and in His perfect timing.

After dinner hubby and I went for a walk. I so miss my walks with CK girl. Walking with hubby isn't exactly my high point of the day He isn't fun to walk with. He walks like he is going to a fire. He doesn't stop and smell the roses along the way. He isn't a friendly chat. So why walk with hubby? Well....... God knows I wouldn't walk without a companion. He knows I will go with hubby as he does encourage me for my health. And through this time together I think he is drawing us closer and doing a work in our marriage. I may not see it or know what it is. But it does soften his and my heart for each other in areas that are needed.
Thank you Lord for this time of walking with hubby!


Devotional read

Thank you, God , for your protecting love. Make us able to face those times when we must suffer.

~Psalm 9:9
"The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed. A refuge in times of trouble."


Come along and join the journey over at the:
The Prairie Maid
http://theprairiemaid.blogspot.com/


Over at Shawn's blog the Becker's she started her "Be Thankful" today. Which I will be adding to the end of each one of my 65 Day Journey. They seem to go hand in hand so I will be incorporating them together. We all have so much to be thankful for.

Today I'm thankful for the sunshine even though it was brisk and cool. I thank the Lord for the heat that I have to stay warm in my home. The clothing to layer up along with the coat or jackets to put on when out door's. But the best to stay warm is when I can curl up and sit and just know I am wrapped up in His perfect love and He holds me.

http://coloradobeckers.blogspot.com/

What are you looking forward to in the month of November?

3 comments:

Shawn said...

You are an amazing writer, have you thought about writing a book? Maybe a Women's Devotional, I see a talent!
Hope you are feeling 100% tomorrow!
Blessings,
Shawn

Bethe77 said...

Shawn thank you for such wonderful encouraging words. No I never thought about it. But have had a few friends suggest I might want to think and pray upon it. Thank you for the prayers of healing. I know God is touching me and healing me. A devotional? Hmm.. I thought about my poetry family ahs suggested that one. One friend suggest my testimony. And some said just write. Interesting.
Blessings

Rainbow said...

Bethe,
Shawn is right you are soo talented!!! You should consider writing. I hope you get better very soon!!! I am praying for you!!!

Love n hugs
Rainbow & Tiger
PS Can't wait till we can all talk 3 way again on the phone