JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, June 4, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~Day 101

This photo was taken at the Shasta view point on the way down to Sacramento.
Friday the 13th of May
We meet a lovely couple traveling to the bay area.
They were taking lots of photos of the mountain.
They had what I call my dream camera.
Though they had like three or four cameras. (Sweet)
They were so pleasant and full of great photo tips for me.
They took a picture of Sally and I.
What a beautiful morning for a great photo opt for us.
I was so excited that it was a clear day and that the weather was on our side.
We had many adventures on this day.

Two Traveling Gals


How many cameras do you own or use?


3 comments:

JL Dodge said...

What a great shot Beth !

Southhamsdarling said...

Super photo of you Bethe. How lovely to have a road trip like that! I've only got one camera I'm afraid, and it's a Canon Ixus 1000 HS. I'm quite pleased with it, I must admit.

Rainbow said...

Bethe,
What a great pic. I use a Canon sr15 & a Nikon cool
Pix. I also use my phone for mos tof my blog pics.

Blessings
my sweet friend
rainbow