JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, June 9, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~Day 106


This is my Summer Girl!
She is number two granddaughter and is my Amber's third child.
She is my name sake.
She is full of life and love.
She is extremely sensitive and brings smiles to us all.
She loves it when mema is there and I take her picture.
Most of all we love to hug and play make up most of all.

Summer
With love in your heart
You delight us with your smile
You dance and sing before kings and queens
You are the dancing butterfly
That flutters with grace
Along the lake of childhood dreams
Your twinkling gaze lights a room
Your soft spoken love leaps into our hearts
Locked in our arms of love
You fill the room with delight
With your laughter and play
Dreams of make believe
Princess dress up
As you rehearse
Your dreams of make believe
Turning and swirling
In the dance of childhood dreams
Singing to the laughter of things to come
With love in your heart
You fill the room
Our arms are filled
With love of you

~Beth~


Summer
Are any of your children or grandchildren named after you?

3 comments:

Amanda said...

How beautiful! It must be a very special feeling to have a granddaughter named after you.

Jen said...

She's beautiful and what a special blessing to share the same name!! If the Lord blesses me with a little girl she will be named after her grandma!! I am named after an aunt and I LOVE sharing that name with her!!

Thanks for your comment on my blog today!! I am glad you're joining in my Summer challenge and look forward to getting to know you better!!

Jen

Rainbow said...

So beautiful!!! Thank you for sharing Summer with us

My cousin is my namesake.

Blessings
Rainbow