JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, June 6, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~Day 103

I know I know One picture per day! Well.... I just couldn't make up my mind on this one. So you get all three. I just think these are so cool!
Weed, California

Gosh!
I remember traveling through here when I was just a little tiny kid with my parents.
You would blink and you were through the town.
It is a bit bigger but not much.
What a view of the mountain this Little town Weed, has of  Mt.Shasta.
Blue sky's and clear beauty to view it!
I could of stood there and looked at this huge mountain all day long.
This was a stretching point for our legs.

NIV
Psalms36: 6

Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains, your justice like the great deep. O Lord, you preserve both man and beast.

Lovely Weed California


Welcome To Weed, California


Center Of Town Coming And Going

Do you like taking photos of street signs and roads of interest?


1 comment:

Rainbow said...

Bethe,
I love to take pics of strange signs, towns etc. You are doing well with the pictures keep up the great work..

Are you feeling better.

Blessings
Rainbow