JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wordless Wednesday!

This is my oldest daughter and her youngest son.
Nothing like a mother's love for her child.
He was trying to escape her.
We were at Chuckie Cheese.
This picture was taken the last Saturday I was with them on May 21, 2011.
We had a wonderful time.
Nothing better than the love of your family!

NKJV

Acts 3:25
"You are sons of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying to Abraham, 'And in your seed all the families of the earth shall be blessed.'

Guess I wasn't so good at the wordless Wednesday.




Heather & Her Son Bredeen


Is it hard for you not to write on a wordless prompt; with the picture you post?


 





 
 



3 comments:

Southhamsdarling said...

A Wordless Wednesday with lots of words! Hee Hee! Gorgeous photo of them both though - it didn't really need any words!!

The Mummy Hat said...

I have so many pics that look like that with my daughter, you can just hear them thinking "Mum, you're embarrassing me! Let me go and play!!!"

Rhonda at Laugh Quotes said...

It is getting easier not to write a prompt on my posts, but not easy yet. Great shot. Needs no words. Happy Wordless Wednesday!