JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, June 13, 2011

Photo Challenge ~ People

Another photo challenge! Over at "The ArtsyGirl Connection" with Marilyn. This should be a real fun one.


Perfect Pixel Aisle II


This photo is at Detroit Dam in Oregon.
Fishing, enjoying the cool afternoon at the dam.
All these people are fishing and milling around enjoying family time and the Detroit Lake.
Looks like a serious crowd of fisherman here!
Wonder how many fish where caught today?


Any Day Fishing Is a Good Day!



Do you like to fish?








4 comments:

Southhamsdarling said...

What a super photo!! Afraid that I've never been fishing, but I've often thought that it looks very relaxing!

Rainbow said...

Bethe
this photo is outstanding!!!! I love fishing, but unfortunately since I shattered my ankle I can't handle the heat as much as I did before

Blessings
Rainbow

Marilyn said...

OMG - I LOVE the view, how outstanding.. WOW. what a breathtaking scenario.. LOVE LOVE LOVE it.. Awesome shot girlie.. :)) Loving that you posted and are participating.. THIS TOTALLY ROCKS...

Marilyn said...

Hello there, well, I was waiting along for the first runner up to give me a challenge topic, but I haven't heard from her, would you mind giving me one instead ahead..? THANK YOU SO MUCH, i'm excited and can't wait to see what you have in mind.. CONGRATS AGAIN.. ;)) Thanks again for playing as always :))