JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, June 16, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~Day 113


Just had to share these two photos.
We couldn't believe this when we saw it on the freeway driving down to Sacramento, California.
Friday the 13th of May 2011.
My girlfriend and I were both amazed.
So we tried the best we could to get a snap of this trolley vehicle driving down the freeway.
How often do you see something like this? 
The gentleman driving appears to be enjoying the beauty and the sunshine of the day.
He surely looks relaxed!
It was a kick in the pants to see this.



Cruising

Enjoying The Beauty

Do you see strange thing's driving down the freeway?


1 comment:

Southhamsdarling said...

Wow Bethe! That's certainly an unusual pair of photos you're showing to us today! I can quite see why you whipped your camera out. I bet you had such a lovely time on that trip with your friend! Happy days.