JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Three Word Wednesday Promt~

Bump; noun: A light blow or a jolting collision; a protuberance on a level surface; verb: Knock or run into someone or something or meet by chance; move or travel with much jolting and jarring.
Knuckle; noun: A part of the finger at a joint where the bone is near the surface; verb: Rub or press (something, especially the eyes) with the knuckles.
Transfix; verb: (Usually transfixed) cause someone to become motionless with horror, wonder or
astonishment; pierce with a sharp implement or weapon. 



Transfix on the sound
Of the bump
Makes one White knuckle
~Beth~



1 comment:

Sheilagh Lee said...

this is so good .great haiku