JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Your Name Challenge~ "T"

In this challenge we are to write something in each letter of our name.
I am using my full given birth name which is:
Elizabeth.
So today's first letter in my name is:

"T"

"T" seems to be a bit more of a challenge for me to think of something creative to write about.
I have been trying to write about things that remind me of me in my name with each of the letters.
"T" in my name is a bit tougher for me.
I'm leaning towards the words tough, talented, theatrical as well as thespian.
You are most likely wondering why I have choose these words.
Well I am tough.
The reason I say this is because one has to be a bit tough to raise three girls.
Own and run her own business.
Just to survive in this old world in general.
And I'm sure there are a host of others reason I could write about tough as well.
But the hard knocks of life has made me a bit tough as well.

I would like to think that I am talented.
You have to be talented to be a business owner of any kind.
To be able to wear all the hats you have to wear to be a successful business owner at any level.
 I'm a hairdresser and love it.
As well as a Mary Kay Consultant {Cosmetics}
I also do home care giving.
A little bit of a jack of many trades.
But isn't that what talent is about.
Being a mom a wife, running a household you have to wear many hats as well and be multi~talented.
Plus all the little things I love doing that I consider to be talents as well.

Like you wondering why I put down thespian and theatrical.
Well when I was a kid I loved to act and perform.
So I am a thespian at heart, which makes me a bit theatrical.
According to my family I am a bit of a drama queen.
The way I see it is the world is my stage.
I am the star!
Only if it is in my dreams.

So come to the theater and have the time of you life.
Come journey with me on an adventure of a life time.
You to can have the world as your stage and be the star.


Do you enjoy the performing arts?






No comments: