JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thankful Thursday~

It is that wonderful day of the week where we get to share what we are thankful for and hook up with the lovely Tara over at "Undeserving Grace" http://www.undeservingrace.com/
She has a linky over there and you can join in and see all the wonderful gifts the Lord has blessed each one with this past week. If you are like me you could go on and on for ever.

  1. A sister who knows how to read leases and contracts
  2. Extra money to put on the vet bill
  3. Being able to talk
  4. Wisdom from the Lord
  5. Beautiful cards in the mail from friends and those I love
  6. Taste buds
  7. Car licensed and tagged in Oregon
  8. The quiet of the afternoon
  9. 18" buckets to re~pot some plants
  10. A new family member born on the 7th of June (A Great Niece)
  11. My middle daughter's new out look on life ~ of being positive and happy
  12. John Wayne movies
  13. Invitations to celebrations of life and achievement's
  14. God's daily gifts laid out for me to unwrap daily
  15. Each one of my blog follower's
Do you keep a daily thankful journal?





1 comment:

Rainbow said...

Bethe,
love your Thankful Thursday list. I appreciate your blogs so much. Thank you for always be faithful with your comments.

Hope you are feeling better
Blessings
Rainbow