JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~Day 112



Isn't this a fun photo?
I took this shot on the way to Marysville when we went to pick up Carson the dog rescue.
I thought this was very unique.
May 19th, 2011
From in the car on the freeway.
It was a beautiful day.
It looks like a a harp to me.
What do you think?


How is your Summer going?


1 comment:

Rainbow said...

Bethe,
This tree is awesome, I thought of a harp as well.

Summer is going great for me :) how bout yours?

Bob and I are doing great. :)

Blessings
Rainbow