JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, June 10, 2011

Finger Print Friday~Dog Rescue

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God


So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them? Here's how to join:

1. Blog with your interpretation of God's fingerprints. Be sure to link back here so others can find the entire list of participants.
2. After you've posted your blog, sign the Linky over at Bki's http://www.blog.therustedchain.com/





So my finger print Friday is about this handsome lad. His name when we picked him up was Rusty then changed to Carson. He now has a permanent home so I have no idea what his new full given name is with his new owners.
While I was in Sacramento and I was staying with my friend. We went on a dog rescue mission.
She is involved in Springer Rescue.
This fellow was found in Elko Nevada and then was fostered in Chico, California. But they had a cat and he seemed to enjoy chasing.
So then my girlfriend got the call to come pick him up in Marysville, California and so we headed there about an hour southwest of Sacramento. So then he came home to stay with her and her other three dogs that she  personally owns. What a houseful of fur balls.
He stayed with her until this past Tuesday when he went home with his new owners who adopted him. He know lives in Southern California somewhere.He seems to keep heading south.
He is a lovely animal who curled up with me a few times.
                                                      My grandson fell in love with him
I'm sure if Anthony or I could have found away to keep him we would have.
If you are looking for a great dog to adopt check this site out.
I happen to know one of the volunteers and foster care dogie moms.
God bless each one who helps in this type of animal rescue whether it is a springer or any other breed or animal.





Hello My Name is Carson

Traveling
All This Moving. Is Exhausting!

I'm So Happy!

I'm Going Where?

Waiting

WOW! Another New Home!


Hmm..........Wonder What I Can Do Here?



I'm Going To Be  A Good Boy!





Do you adopt from a rescue or from the pound?

1 comment:

Rainbow said...

Bethe,
This is a cute puppy :) I love rescue animals...that is where Caz came from and he is the sweetest kitty I have ever known.

Blessings
Rainbow