JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, June 5, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~Day 102

Vista Point View of Mt. Shasta
Friday May 13, 2011

I just love this shot of the mountain and the bench looking out to the mountain.
It is so breathe taking!
It was hard to leave yet at the same time I just wanted to hurry and get to town to see my girls and grandchildren.
Time goes by so quickly and there is so much to see and learn.
I want to see it all and take it all in.

The View!


Do you like to take your time traveling or hurry to get where you are going by driving straight through non~ stop?

4 comments:

Southhamsdarling said...

Oh waow Bethe! That really is an amazing view. It must have been hard to tear yourself away! If I'm going visiting people, I just like to get there as soon as I can! But with views like this along the way, I would just HAVE to get out and admire !

LV said...

I am not a straight through driver. I like to stop and look at things along the way. This is truly a magnificant view.

Anonymous said...

Oh lovely I miss living in the mountains so much though there aren't peaks as impressive as that in NC I loved my rolling green hills

Rainbow said...

Bethe
Wow this is breathe taking..I am in AWE!!! great picture and thank you for sharing.

I am definitely not one to drive straight through.

Blessings
Rainbow