JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Blog Challenge Your Name~ From Stephanie Over At "What's So Random"

Hello on Wednesday, Stephanie over at "What's So Random" is hosting her first ever blog challenge. She would love for us all to join in with her and help with the success of the challenge. It is a simple one and will be short in nature. So hope you can hop right on over and check her out and what all is required to have some fun blogging with your name.    http://wsrstephanie.blogspot.com/
This is a great way to have something to write about if you are in search of what am I do write about if you are having any of those Summer time brain freezes because you have taken those long Summer vacations to the water and gotten a little water logged. I know sometimes I have to wonder what am I going to write about. Then here comes another one of those great opportunities to have a challenge to help in our writing abilities. Thank you each and all of you who host them. I surely appreciate them so very much. See you on the "Name" Challenge.


Do you like being apart of a blog challenge or reading them? Or maybe both?



1 comment:

Unknown said...

ooh, this looks like a fun one, I am off to check out her blog! :)