JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thankful Thursday~

 YEA! It is Thursday once again. Time to hook up with Tara over a "Undeserving Grace". It is so much fun to read her grateful list. It is always chalk-up with wonderful things along with her daughters list. Then you have the linky to link up to and hop on over to other blogs and check out all the other thankful list. My goodness we have so much to be grateful for. Whats on your grateful list this week?

  1. Airline ticket to go to Sacramento for another daughters college graduation
  2. 
  3. Completing the Summer Challenge over at Jen's blog "Following the Footsteps"     http://shaemata.blogspot.com/ 
  4. The beautiful little gifts from Gina she has blessed me with that I need to post up. Check them out! Aren't they gorgeous? I just love them. Thank you Gina!
  5. BBQ Picnic with my lovely neighbor this past weekend.
  6. Movie time with hubby!
  7. Having the same days off to spend some quality time together.
  8. Our little road trip up the highway to Bonneville Dam to go watch the fish climb the ladder
  9. My daughter Racheal passing her nursing exam and becoming an RN official this Tuesday! Way to go Racheal! Congratulation's to you mom is so proud of you! And so is dad!
  10. Great neighbors!
  11. Air to breathe that is clean clear and fresh
  12. My bottle of Ice to drink! Love them!
  13. Prayers
  14. New babies that have been born at the homes I go to do hair! What beautiful gifts from heaven Welcome to both of them a little girl and a little boy.
  15. Hot water
  16. Hair spray to hold my hairstyle


What are you excited and grateful for this week?


http://www.undeservingrace.com/


2 comments:

Unknown said...

BBQ, daughters graduating from college, movies...oh my what an awesome list today!!!!

love to you,
melody

Rainbow said...

I love your post today!!! We all have so much to be thankful for. I am running so far behind.

WOw You are such a blessing...
Rainbow