JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Photo Challenge~ Playground

Marilyn over at "The ArtsyGirl Connection" is hosting another wonderful photo challenge.
This challenge is "playground".
Oh My Goodness!
I didn't realize I had so many to choose from. I was going out and taking more.
Oh No!
So I really love the time I had with my grandchildren, daughter, niece, sister when we went to visit last Summer.
So I picked this one as I think it captured the reality of the playground.
No One is ever to old!
Please go check out "ArtsyGirl" and all the other wonderful playground shots at:
At her :


Perfect Pixel Aisle Series III


Hold ON!

Never to old or to pregnant to have fun at the playground.
I have several photos that I could have picked for this one.
But I think this one says it all.
One never grows to big for the fun on the playground.
We have the young and old on-lookers to the very pregnant going down the slide.
Yes!
That is my very pregnant niece.
My granddaughter and daughter and myself on looking and cheering all the fun on.
We all went down the slide.
Including the curly slides.
Bounced on teeter totters
Got stuck in tires and swung on swings and ropes.
We balanced on the balanced beams.
We played on the rings.
Got lost in a maze.
Acted like any grown child that never grows up.
The proverbial 8 year old.
Isn't grand to know there is no age on the playground?
Nothing but laughter and fun!



Do you like going down the slide on the playground?



2 comments:

forgetmenot said...

You are so right, a playground is always fun for everyone. Never too old to swing, go down the slide, or climb on the monkey bars. Looks like you all had a great time--we need to "keep the child" alive in all of us. Mickie:)

Marilyn said...

Awww.. Love it.. This is awesome..So fun :)) THANK YOU SO MUCH for linking (I think my linky is wrong but I can't change it as it'll remove your post.. LOVE this.. :))