JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~Day 104

I took this picture in my girlfriends back yard while I was in California.
These pottery trays where sitting on her picnic table waiting to be cleaned up like many other items in many backyards this year. A bit later than usual due to weather.
I thought it made a most interesting picture.
She and I were doing a bit of cleaning back there. Or I should say she was cleaning I was taking photos.
(Smiling)
Having camera fun!

Tray Trio

Do you wait for nice weather to start cleaning your yard and getting it ready for the Summer fun?



1 comment:

Rainbow said...

what a lovely photo :-) you are doing great work. I wait until the spring to clean up my yard furniture...I still need to get it cleaned up this year :(

Hope you are feeling better
Rainbow