JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Another Thank You



A great big thank you to Jessica over at Cajunlicious! 
http://cajunlicious.com/
She just honored me with an award.
Please go check Jessica out she has amazing recipes.

It is amazing to me each time I receive one.
As when I started this I had no idea about awards followers or any of the wonderful things I have been learning.
I thank you all for being apart of Daily Journey and coming over and reading my post.

So Jessica's rule is to hand out to fifteen new blogs.
The funny thing is I think you all deserve it.
So I'm letting each one know if you'd like to have this award please take it and add to your blog.
I don't think I know fifteen new bloggers right now.
You all deserve it so Congratulations to each one of you for your awesome talents and great blogs that I so enjoy reading.

Do you have a special page for your awards or do you display them proudly on the home page?

2 comments:

Gifts By Katherine said...

Congratulations on your award, well done. It's such a lovely compliment. Hugs
P.S> no awards yet, but I do have an award page at my other blog. :-)

Gifts By Katherine said...

You are a doll! Thank you for sharing. I'll post it on tomorrows blog and link back to you xo