JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, June 2, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~Day 99

The start of my drive to California May 13, 2011
Heading to Klammath Falls, Oregon
Started after I got off work on Thursday from the salon.
Am so excited!
Spending the night at Sally's in Klammath Falls.
Then headed into Sacramento on Friday.
First leg of my trip.
Picking up my girlfriend Sally.

That is Mt. Hood in front of me as I head down the road. I went out 26 to 97.
It was a beautiful drive.
The weather held for me as well.
God is good!


Do you like going on road trips?

1 comment:

Southhamsdarling said...

Beautiful photo. You have such glorious scenery where you live.