JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, August 8, 2011

100 Things About Me


Tara, over at "Undeserving Grace" is hosting a very exciting link.
It is called a "100 Things About Me."
I thought this would be a great link up.
A fun way for us all to get to know our bloggie friends a bit better.


  1. I wear socks to bed
  2. I love lots and lots of pillows on my bed
  3. I have usually around 3 comforters on my bed year round to snuggle in
  4. I fall asleep to the TV being on or a book in my hand
  5. I don't use a an alarm clock to get up. My body clock and the Holy spirit wake me when I need to be up.
  6. My room is a jumbled mess
  7. I use to fall asleep with the Bible open on my belly; when I couldn't go to sleep. When I was afraid
    and scared of having nightmares.
  8. I love saying evening prayers
  9. I like to watch the 700 club at midnight
  10. I like having my bedroom window open a crack for fresh air year round.
Do you have certain bedtime routine's?


Photobucket



2 comments:

Raindrops and Daisies said...

Hi Bethe77

I don't know what the 700 club is
but at midnight I know I would be snoring!!

Socks to bed - I do that sometimes too
especially in winter

Great post.


~Fiona

Southhamsdarling said...

Hi Bethe. I agree with Raindrops and Daisies - I'd be snoring at midnight too! I certainly need an alarm clock if I have to get up at a certain time. I think it's since I've been retired. I always like to read a few chapters of a book in bed before I snuggle down. Good post my friend.