JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, August 15, 2011

100 Things About Me

Tara, over at "Undeserving Grace" is hosting a very exciting link.
It is called a "100 Things About Me."
I thought this would be a great link up.
A fun way for us all to get to know our bloggie friends a bit better.

  1. I like cranberry juice
  2. I did a  back yard carnival when I was about 13 or 14 to raise money for MS
  3. My favorite ride when I was a little girl at Disneyland was "Its A Small World"
  4. I love the roller coaster and still do! The bigger the higher the better.
  5. I repeated the second grade due to the different styles of teaching in the United States from one end to the other.
  6. I went to four high schools due to all the moving we did as children. (? on how many elementary schools I went to. I have no idea. More than I can recall)
  7. My counselor's, in school use to say if they could give credits for socialization I would graduate at the top of my class with honors.
  8. My first job to support myself on my own was a short order cook in a breakfast lunch restaurant in a business building.
  9. I was Santa's little elf taking pictures my first year out of school. That was a fun job!
  10. I worked in a TV shop that I had to sort the old TV tubes and put them in order. {That's dating ones self!}
What was one of the strangest jobs you ever had?


Photobucket



3 comments:

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
I love coming over to read your lovely storys sweet lady. I truely enjoy your music seeing growing up in New York it was always Motown!! I do have all the top motown music from 60th\
I also LOVE MY GOD !!!! God bless you Beth. The song about my Dad Brings Teas to my Eyes!!!Miss him so much.
XXOO Diane

Southhamsdarling said...

Those were really great points about you today Bethe. Gosh, remember when TV's had tubes?!! Huge great things they were at the back, weren't they? I loved the one about your socialization skills. Good for you! I enjoyed this post and learning new things about you.

Undeserving Grace said...

Love your list! That whole moving to different high schools would have put me in some really bad moods back in the day!! Thank you for coming by and linking up! I love getting to know others this way.
{tara} from Undeserving Grace