JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, August 21, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~Day 179

I love stealing photos from my daughter Amber's Face Book page.
I'm so grateful for the pictures she posted for me and others to enjoy.
I miss not living near my girls and their families.
I miss out on so much and this helps just a little.
This is my girl!
Summer Elizabeth!
Not sure what is going on here.
It appears they are at the park. and she is making funny faces.
Wonder what is on her mind?
She is still my beauty!


Summer Beauty!

Don't you wish you could get in your kids minds sometimes?

2 comments:

Southhamsdarling said...

Lovely photo Bethe. I wish you lived closer to your daughters and grandchildren. Do you use Skype at all? Hope you're having a lovely weekend and that the sun is still shining for you.

Jenny said...

She is lovely. I can see why you would want to share these beautiful pictures.