JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Six Word Saturday~



U-Haul




Storage Unit

Clean Garage




Crazy


I will be moving my storage unit back over to the garage, with my wonderful little helper Kathrine
I don't know what I would do with out her.
Don't want to find out!
From two weeks ago when we moved the garage to the store unit!
Because of all the crazy with the HOA's and the apartment management nonsense.
So now that we have won the garage back;
I want to close it out before months end so I don't have to pay for another months rent on it.
It will be another crazy weekend of moving!
Yikes!
Already going nuts after coming home and working on it for three hours.
Kathrine had been at it for seven.
Me O' My O'!
Don't want to be me!
Hope you all have a great fun filled Saturday!
Enjoy some of it for me.
http://www.showmyface.com/

Have you ever dealt with a double move?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good grief! What a lot of work (and what a lot of stuff). Hope it goes well.

Karen S. said...

More often than I wish to admit to. Moving and especially moving things...from A to B and back again and .......oh no not again!

Unknown said...

Moving twice - when you shouldn't even have to, what a pain in the butt. Hope you get it done as painlessly as possible.

oh and yeah Kathrine - what a sweetheart to assist

Unknown said...

i've never double-moved, but have moved enough to feel the pain! hang in there! :D

http://smhasty.blogspot.com/2011/08/six-word-saturday-17.html

I Am Not Superwoman said...

One word. Ick! It is too nice for you to be working that hard! Nice that you have such great help but...Never a double move, but we moved when I was 35 weeks pregnant once, that was fun! Of course I did help move things but I had to unpack most items and put rooms together quick like within a week becuase of baby time. Fun times!

Southhamsdarling said...

That little moving (twice) experience must have been a real pain (literally I expect as well!), and totally unnecessary. Grrrrr! Diane.

Unknown said...

Good luck....moving once is hard enough!!!!

AudreyO said...

I've moved many times. We actually still have a storage unit. It's because of business papers that needed storing. Really, each summer I threaten to clean it out and I need to do it.

Kasi said...

Moving bites...hope your time moving flies! (Found your blog from Six Word Saturday)