JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, August 26, 2011

Finger Print Friday ~ Silver Falls Water Reflections

Fingerprint Friday


There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of god
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of god
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of god

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them? Here's how to join in.

1. Blog with your interpretation of God's fingerprints. Be sure to link back Beki over at The Rusted Chain  http://www.blog.therustedchain.com/  so others can find the entire list of participants!
2. After you've posted your blog, sign the Linky below. Have fun exploring the other links as well!
Please only sign in if you're participating. Hopefully this will make us look at things through fresh eyes throughout the week!
-------------------
When on my hike this past Sunday at Silver Falls, I got some really awesome shots of the refection's in the water of the trees and sky.
I was truly amazed at the capture of beauty I got on the camera.
I love them all and couldn't pick out one of my favorites at all.
The beauty of the reflection is so amazing to me.
The light, color shades of beauty!
Just shows the amazing handy work and shades and colors of beauty that the Lord has created for us.
Nothing better than going out into the world of beauty around us and seeing all the Lord has blessed us with daily in His creation.

NKJV

Psalms 75:1

We give thanks to You, O God, we give thanks! For your wondrous works declare that Your name is near.


Looking Into A Pool Of Beauty

Color Reflection

Near Still Waters

His Perfect Peace


Which is your favorite reflection?

2 comments:

rainbow said...

How do you choose when they are all so beautiful? All a FINGER PRINT of God for sure. If I have to I guess "His Perfect Peace" because that is what I feel when I look at that Photo. THANKS FOR SHARING AND BEING A GOOD FRIEND TO US ALL.

HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER AND GOT YOUR POINT ACROSS TO THE MANAGEMENT! My prayers are with you as always. MAKE IT A GREAT WEEKEND and BLESSED SUNDAY.

Rainbow said...

this is beautiful!!! thank you for sharing.

Hope you have a great weekend

Blessings
Rainbow (Gina)